A cookie is a small text file that is stored within your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalized content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs. Without cookies services offered by any page it would be diminished significantly. To see more about what cookies are, how stored, how to remove, disable, etc., you can go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- session cookies to ensure that users who visit us are human and not automated applications. Thus combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social Networks: Every social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons of type Like or Share. Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide to the most popular browsers Cookies Settings section.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies from this site and from here they must perform their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- For cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and is committed to not share it with third parties, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. According to Google they do not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement which ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a degree of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. For information about using Google gives the cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions about this cookies policy please contact us via the contact section
Want a FREE button with your PageRank?
Go to our section of buttons, choose the one you like, you stick it on your website and get your PageRank each time you load your site.